Neck, Shoulders and Thorax Health
The Solution to Your Neck, Shoulder and Thorax Pain
The neck’s primary job is to hold up the head, which weighs 10 – 11 pounds. Think about it. That’s two large bags of flour, ALL the time.
Besides this fundamental task, athletes ask a lot more of these parts, including swiveling on a dime, leading the gaze, and establishing direction. Add the aero position many triathletes assume on a bike, and the strength required to support the horizontal body in water while moving the shoulders… you have a recipe for disaster.
When you’re not training, you’re using your phone, viewing a computer at a desk, washing the dog, or simply driving. We demand amazing things from the neck, shoulders and thorax!
The bones and muscles controlling movement don’t get a rest as long as you’re awake. It’s no wonder this area is one of the most common sources of discomfort –– even if you’ve never sustained an injury.
Dr. Ben Anderson’s program supports the natural healing process of your body and gets you back to the lifestyle you love.
The techniques demonstrated in the videos and accompanying workbook can easily be done at home. Best of all, you don’t need expensive body work or equipment – just a foam roller or ball.
The Solution Series program originated from Ben’s desire to heal his own health issues.
Although Ben serves his patients with treatments that relieve and correct common neck, shoulder and thorax injuries, he maintains that 90% of these healing methods are easily done by the client herself. They are all included here.
This is the information you’ve been looking for.
- Clear explanations of basic anatomy, physiology and kinesiology of the neck, shoulder and thorax (including the first 19 vertices of the spine from the head down). Learn how normal movement looks and feels inside your body.
- Discover and correct your body’s alignment and symmetry to avoid problems downstream. Learn how to disrupt key pain triggers!
- Discussion of nerve impingement, joint issues, and muscle work – and how these affect your overall health.
- How to determine if you have a nerve impingement or just a muscle spasm –– which is a lot easier to manage!
- Master the foundation of easy movement. Learn why your posture is key to your muscular and respiratory systems, and how to maintain excellent posture in everyday activities.
- Passive and active stretching techniques for lasting change. Your range is different from others, so Ben shows you how to find what works exclusively for your body.
- How to develop symmetry over time, with ease and joy, making you a better athlete.
- 13 stretches for the neck and spine muscles, with focus on specific areas: the spine flexors and extensors; as well as chest openers for relaxation and balance, including one you can do in your car! These all work together, so you’ll want to practice each stretch.
- How to safely use resistance exercises to control and strengthen the smaller, key muscles around the ribs and spine.
- Why the fastest healing takes place in the first 6 weeks of therapy, and how to build strength over the years, significantly minimizing the risk of future injury.
- Understand how the breath is the key to rib cage strength, and your ability to enhance peace and well being.
- Ben’s 80% Rule for Stretching to build optimal strength.
- 10 isometric neck, shoulder and thorax exercises, focusing on stabilizing and strengthening overworked joints.
- How to improve and maintain the integrity of all nine shoulder muscles with compression releasing techniques pro athletes use.
- The Symmetry Secret. How to protect and equalize movement for greater flexibility and symmetrical strength. Your focus on this can dramatically improve your range of motion!
- Specific posture exercises that build strength and and muscle tone through the back and shoulders –– very quickly –– for increased flexibility.
- How to use safely and effectively use cross traction with a foam roller to release neck muscles.
- Four unbelievable neck and back stretches you can do yourself for instant tension relief.
- Tips for optimal scheduling of the techniques in the program, to ensure your most productive healing.
- Advice on when to see a doctor, physical therapist or chiropractor. (Inflammation due to arthritis or rotator cuff injury is common and treatable with these techniques, however serious injuries may require a specialist.)
- Short videos for each isolated technique. No wading through long videos. Quickly access the only ones you need!
- A printable cheat sheet with key visual cues for each technique.
- 47 page ebook documenting Dr. Ben’s complete Solution Series for the Neck, Shoulder and Thorax.
BONUS: For a limited time, you’ll have access to Dr. Ben Anderson’s email and a Facebook group personally moderated by the doctor. Your questions and comments are addressed in a personal, safe and supportive space. Dr. Ben will even answer phone calls to support you as you heal yourself with these tried and true methods.
Don’t shoulder the burden of an injury when it’s this easy to get rid of it. Get relief today.
FOR LESS THAT THE COST OF ONE ADDITIONAL PROGRAM, YOU CAN HAVE ALL FOUR!
IT’S RISK FREE, SO WHY WOULDN’T YOU?