Knee, Ankle and Foot Health
The Solution to Your Knee, Ankle and Foot Pain
Your legs sustain the pressure of about five times your body weight when you run. For an adult weighing 150 pounds, that’s about 750 pounds! The human body was designed for walking and running, but do you show your hardworking legs the love they deserve?
Wisdom tells you to “be kind to your knees,” yet it’s tempting to ignore that small, nagging pain in your foot, knee, or ankle when the trail awaits!
What if you could eliminate problems in your lower legs before they sideline you?
Dr. Ben Anderson’s program supports the natural healing process of your body and gets you back to the lifestyle you love.
The techniques demonstrated in the videos and accompanying workbook can easily be done at home. Best of all, you don’t need expensive body work or equipment – just a foam roller or ball.
The Solution Series program originated from Ben’s desire to heal his own health issues.
Although Ben serves his patients with treatments that relieve and correct common knee, ankle and foot injuries, he maintains that 90% of these healing methods are easily done by the client herself. They are all included here
This is the information you’ve been looking for.
- Clear explanations of basic anatomy, physiology and kinesiology of the knee, ankle and foot, including crucial understanding about toes. Learn how normal movement looks and feels inside your body.
- Discover and correct your body’s alignment and symmetry to avoid problems downstream. Learn how to disrupt key pain triggers!
- Discussion of nerve impingement, joint issues, and muscle work – and how these affect your overall health.
- How to determine if you have a nerve impingement or just a muscle spasm –– which is a lot easier to manage!
- Master the foundation of easy movement. Learn why your posture is key to your muscular and respiratory systems, and how to maintain excellent posture in everyday activities.
- Passive and active stretching techniques for lasting change. The ankle rolling, for example, is different from athlete to athlete, so Ben shows you how to find your body’s unique range of motion.
- How to develop symmetry over time, with ease and joy, making you a better athlete.
- 8 stretches for the muscles around the knee, ankle and toes, including one that does triple duty, improving flexibility in knees and ankles, while adding a neurological balance challenge at once.
- Isometric strength exercises using steps and walls.
- How to use your toes to strengthen your overall foot and ankle.
- Why the fastest healing takes place in the first 6 weeks of therapy, and how to build strength over the years, significantly minimizing the risk of future injury.
- Ben’s 80% Rule for Stretching to build optimal strength.
- 8 Releases, with examples for varying intensities, for all the hot spots in your legs and calves.
- The importance of tendons, and how to release and maintain the supple strength of the patellar tendons near the knee.
- Simple tools used and compression techniques pro athletes use.
- The Symmetry Secret. How to protect and equalize movement for greater flexibility and symmetrical strength. Your focus on this can dramatically improve your range of motion!
- Specific posture exercises that build strength and and muscle tone through the legs and feet –– very quickly –– for increased flexibility.
- The double cross traction technique for dual hamstring and calf release.
- Tips for optimal scheduling of the techniques in the program, to ensure your most productive healing.
- Advice on when to see a doctor, physical therapist or chiropractor. (Inflammation due to arthritis or rotator cuff injury is common and treatable with these techniques, however serious injuries may require a specialist.)
- Short videos for each isolated technique. No wading through long videos. Quickly access the only ones you need!
- A printable cheat sheet with key visual cues for each technique.
- 42 page ebook documenting Dr. Ben’s complete Solution Series for the Knees, Ankles and Feet.
BONUS: For a limited time, you’ll have access to Dr. Ben Anderson’s email and a Facebook group personally moderated by the doctor. Your questions and comments are addressed in a personal, safe and supportive space. Dr. Ben will even answer phone calls to support you as you heal yourself with these tried and true methods.
Your leg muscles are powerhouses, but it’s the small, contributing muscles and tendons that keep these large muscles strong. Get the program that wards off unnecessary injuries.
FOR LESS THAT THE COST OF ONE ADDITIONAL PROGRAM, YOU CAN HAVE ALL FOUR!
IT’S RISK FREE, SO WHY WOULDN’T YOU?